Monday, October 15, 2012

MDIA 4902 Blog Assignment #3

In order to make my blog more marketable there are a few things that I would do. First off, my blog is really scatter brained at the moment, there is little to no continuity to the content and the average reader is not going to find that appealing. So, I would first organize my content better and set a plan to make more consistent content. As it stands right now, my blog does not have much use for readers - this is the most pressing issue. Second, I would link my blog to my Facebook and other social media sites in order to create more exposure and draw in viewers. By connecting my social media sites, anyone who would have any interest one of my accounts could be directed to my blog and therefore it would increase the traffic to my site. Third, my titles would include more "buzzwords" in order to be more relevant to web searches. By using key terms that people often search using search engines my posts would show up with more relevance to what whatever topic the person is researching, and then they would be more likely to visit my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment